Friday, January 29, 2010

a new address!

www.cookeatchew.blogspot.com

Embracing 2010 and my randomness yang semakin menjadi-jadi. See, I still write in English and jump to bahasa in the mid sentence. I just can’t seem to get it right. Pardon me, English readers. Maybe I need that thesaurus and dictionaries by my darling vaio side.

I’ve been looking for a new blog address, just because. I still love the name kedai-mimpi and how that name reminds me of my-oh-so-idealistic dreams. You guys know, opening bakery,becoming the Indonesia top-pastry chef and all. I still desire those dreams, but I suppose my daily-blogging-life is not that ideal. At times, I eat and write and never get to publish it to blog. Or I just chew and don’t think at all. I don’t pay attention to the yummy-ness detail on food, just eat it to satisfy my hunger and get back to whatever I’m working on.

Unconsciously, my idealistic dream gives me these walls that write as if everything I do have to be perfect. Duh, I’m far from it . Trying to get everything perfect and trying to look smart doesn’t take me anywhere. In the end, I don’t do a thing and I’m a thousand steps behind that place I want to be.

In cookeatchew! I want to have fun. I want to make the most of 2010 and stay in the present. The present is a present we all should enjoy. So I hope all my readers will enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments: